S-Class Mercedes-Benz in run and drive condition with an interior in great condition
- Power leather seats have no wears or tears
- Power windows, cold AC, Bose premium sound, navigation system, cruise control, moon roof
- Alloy wheels
- V8, 5.0 liter engine, automatic transmission, rear-wheel drive, 116,000 miles
- Minor deformation in the front driver side, not repaired (see picture)
- Title branded “Certificate of Destruction”
This vehicle has a certificate of destruction instead of a title. It cannot be registered in the state of Florida or registered as a road vehicle. In Florida, this vehicle can only be used for parts or export. Other states may allow a title to be re-issued for this vehicle after inspections. See your state’s laws for details.
The certificate of destruction was requested by the insurance company who auctioned off the vehicle. It does not mean that the vehicle is mechanically destroyed or even that the vehicle had damage to it’s frame. It was simply in an accident that damaged the front-left section which required repair of the headlight, hood, and fender. Sometimes insurance companies decide to take a vehicle off of the road for other reasons, even if the vehicle is still road-worthy.